Zimbrick Infiniti of Madison, an Infiniti dealer Wisconsin has turned to for their automotive needs since 1993, received a Limited Edition 2011 Infiniti G Convertible this week.
With just 200 available worldwide, the opportunity to own the Limited Edition G Convertible will go quickly.
“Often you hear car dealerships saying ‘Hurry, this is your last chance!’,” Zimbrick Infiniti manager Kenley Wagner said. “With the Limited Edition Infiniti G Convertible, this truly is one of those situations.”
Designed with a striking combination of supple Monaco Red leather interior and lustrous Malbec Black exterior, the Limited Edition G Convertible matches Infiniti power and performance with unique elements to deliver a rare experience of style and freedom.
Among the features of the Limited Edition 2011 Infiniti G Convertible are:
- 325-hp 3.7-liter VVEL V6 engine
- 7-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode and solid magnesium paddle shifters
- 3-piece power retractable hardtop
- 19-inch 9-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with 225/45R19 (front), and 245/40R19 (rear) W-rated summer performance tires
- Sport brakes
- Unique front fascia and side sills
- Midnight Black grille
- Monaco Red leather appointed interior
- Climate controlled front seats
- Maple interior accents with red tone
- Aluminum pedals and footrest
- Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System
- XM NavTraffic®, XM NavWeather™, Zagat Survey® Restaurant Guide
- Bose® Open Air Sound System featuring noise adaptive technology, AM/FM/CD/MP3/XM
with RDS and 13 speakers
- 9.3GB Music Box® Hard Drive
- Rearview Monitor
- Rear Sonar System
- Power tilt and telescopic steering wheel
For more information on this sharp convertible and how you can be one of the lucky 200 drivers, visit Zimbrick Infiniti of Madison or call (608) 277-2277.