Zimbrick Honda and Zimbrick Honda Service Center, two Wisconsin Honda service destinations Madison has turned to for their vehicle needs, are now offering the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program.
The program is really simple. Just ask for a membership tag and attach it to your car keys. Each time you visit Zimbrick, you have another opportunity to earn points.
If you change cars, no problem. Your loyalty tag is completely transferable. In fact, feel free to share your reward card with any family member that needs to purchase or have service on their vehicle. The more people that participate, the more rewarding it is for you.
Just visit our rewards page – http://zimbrickhonda.com/Honda-Loyalty/ – and click on the “Enroll Now” button on the top of the page. Fill in the request form and your loyalty tags will be sent to you. Loyalty tags can also be picked up by visiting our store anytime.
Anybody can join, with any make or any model vehicle. We take pride in servicing your car, no matter what make or model. We always use your manufacturer’s recommended parts and top quality oils.
The following are the guidelines to our VIP Loyalty Rewards Program:
- VIP Loyalty Rewards Program offer values and rewards may be combined with other offers and discounts, unless otherwise stated at the time of redemption.
- Your reward card is valid at Zimbrick Honda only.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a rewards card.
- Points can be earned on the purchase of gift cards. Points are not earned when gift cards are used as payment.
- For every one-dollar purchased, your account will be credited with one point.
- All transactions are accompanied by a receipt showing the total amount of each transaction, total points in your account, rewards earned but not yet redeemed and any incentive offers you are eligible for.
- You may occasionally receive complimentary incentive offers. Incentive offers may be issued in recognition of various events, such as birthdays and anniversaries. You will be notified of offer eligibility via E-mail and/or your transaction receipt.
- Neither a receipt nor letter is necessary for offer redemption. To redeem an offer or reward, you must request a specific offer at the time of sale. You may request an updated account status prior to redemption.
- Points earned on a transaction may not be applied towards the current transaction but may be applied towards any subsequent transactions.
- Points redeemed during reward redemption are deducted from your account balance at time of redemption.
- As per each store’s discretion, redemption of incentive offers may be limited to one per transaction.
- Offer values and rewards may only be redeemed by the cardholder and are transferable only to immediate family members.
- Terms and conditions of the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program may be modified at anytime.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program at anytime, and without notice. In the event that the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program is discontinued, at the stores discretion, outstanding points earned and incentive offers made may still be honored.
- We reserve the rights to discontinue membership privileges and void your point balance if any unauthorized points are accrued or redeemed.
- We reserve the right to discontinue membership privileges if the members account remains inactive for more than 24 months.
- Certain state(s) may have additional restrictions or exclusions.
- The maximum amount of points earned in any one transaction is 5,000. The maximum amount of points earned in a lifetime is 5,000.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Please see Zimbrick Honda or Zimbrick Honda Service Center for complete details.